Here’s an overview of the Kirklees Democracy Commission Working Group meeting on Wednesday 7th August 2019. We’ve included a video summary, documents, information about how you can get involved, the full audio recording, tweets and photos.
Summary of the meeting
At this meeting we discussed how our Kirklees Question Time events have gone so far, and talked about what might happen next. We discussed our project work about the changing councillor role. We also reviewed the Terms of Reference for our Working Group and looked at our forward plan of work over the coming year.
Documents and links from this meeting:
- Who we are: Cross-party Working Group
- Working Group agenda, 7th August 2019 (PDF)
- Work Group minutes, 7th August 2019 (PDF)
- Terms of Reference for the Working Group (PDF)
- Kirklees Question Time events (PDF)
- The changing councillor role (PDF)
- Forward agenda plan for 2019 to 2020 (PDF)
How citizens can get involved
We welcome your ideas about future Kirklees Question Time events, including how we might change the format (we’re keen to try out some new things over the coming year) and how we can make it easier for more people to get involved.
Join our email list to be the first to hear about other ways to get involved.