The Kirklees Democracy Commission Working Group are overseeing our practical work to grow a stronger local democracy. The group meets every six weeks and you can follow our progress live via webcast or twitter.
You can follow our meetings live via @kirkdemocracy on twitter, watch our live webcast or see the full video archive after the meeting. Our last meeting was on Monday 9th March 2020. We’ll share details of future meetings after the local elections in May.
These pages include a summary, documents, information about how you can get involved, the full webcast or audio and tweets from each meeting:
- Monday 9th March 2020 from 11am to 12.30pm
- Monday 27th January 2020 from 11am to 12.30pm
- Tuesday 17th December 2019 from 9.30am to 11am
- Thursday 10th October 2019 from 9am to 10.30am
- Monday 19th August 2019 from 11am to 12.30pm
- Wednesday 7th August 2019 from 3pm to 4.30pm
- Wednesday 16th January 2019 from 10am to 11.30am
- Wednesday 28th November 2018 from 10am to 11.30am
- Wednesday 24th October 2018 from 10am to 11.30am
- Wednesday 29th August 2018 from 10am to 11.30am
- Wednesday 18th July 2018 from 10am to 11.30am
- Tuesday 26th June 2018 from 10am to 11am