The Kirklees Democracy Commission Working Group are overseeing our practical work to grow a stronger local democracy. The group meets every six weeks and you can follow our progress live via webcast or twitter.
At this meeting we’ll be discussing some of our work to support councillors in their changing role. We’ll also hear about work to put councillors at the heart of the organisation.
- Agenda for the Working Group, 26th June 2018 (PDF)
- Minutes of the meeting to form the group, 2nd March 2018 (PDF)
- Priority recommendations chosen by the Working Group (PDF)
- Report: The Changing Councillor Role and How it is Supported (PDF)
About the group
- Who we are: Cross-party Working Group
- Terms of Reference for the Cross-party Working Group (PDF)
- Priority recommendations identified by the Working Group (PDF)