Workshops for Kirklees Council staff
This half day workshop is ideal for staff who want to improve their understanding of political and democratic processes, learn about the importance of the councillor role, and find out how staff and councillors can work together effectively.
The workshop will include:
• An overview of political decision-making.
• The role of various panels, groups, committees and ward structures.
• Developing stronger working relationships between councillors and officers.
• Understanding the different roles councillors have in our organisation.
• Developing your skills and knowledge to work effectively with councillors.
If you’d like to take part, please register your interest and we’ll get in touch as soon as the workshop dates are confirmed. You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to find out more.