The Kirklees Democracy Commission Working Group are overseeing our practical work to grow a stronger local democracy. The group meets every six weeks and you can follow our progress live via webcast or twitter.
Our next meeting will be on Monday 9th March 2020 from 11am to 12.30pm. You can follow live via @kirkdemocracy on twitter, watch our live webcast or see the full video archive after the meeting.
We’ll share the agenda here nearer the time.
These pages include a summary, documents, information about how you can get involved, the full webcast or audio and tweets from each meeting:
- Monday 27th January 2020 from 11am to 12.30pm
- Tuesday 17th December 2019 from 9.30am to 11am
- Thursday 10th October 2019 from 9am to 10.30am
- Monday 19th August 2019 from 11am to 12.30pm
- Wednesday 7th August 2019 from 3pm to 4.30pm
- Wednesday 16th January 2019 from 10am to 11.30am
- Wednesday 28th November 2018 from 10am to 11.30am
- Wednesday 24th October 2018 from 10am to 11.30am
- Wednesday 29th August 2018 from 10am to 11.30am
- Wednesday 18th July 2018 from 10am to 11.30am
- Tuesday 26th June 2018 from 10am to 11am
- Monday 9th March 2020 from 11am to 12.30pm